tl;dr: too long; didn’t read
You know how sometimes you have blogs that you love and blog authors that you love even more, but you also have a family and laundry and meals to cook and etcetera and so forth? So, you end up missing out on parts of your favorite virtual friends’ lives – not by choice, but just by life?
And then you feel terrible when you find out that she is pregnant or going back to work or moving, and you had no idea. Wouldn’t it be nice if bloggers put out a cliff notes version of their lives every once in a while? I thought so.
Here is my tl;dr (too long; didn’t read) of late:
- We’ve been living in Michigan for over a year now after moving back home from Minnesota.
- Sam turned one in May, and Ellen will be three in July.
- I opened an Etsy shop selling embroidered necklaces.
- I’m going to Edel!
- Sam found himself in the ER last week for stepping on a rusty razor blade.
- Ellen hasn’t had anymore of her weird mystery episodes lately, so we are hoping she outgrew them.
- Things I’m into lately: embroidery, essential oils, finding good spiritual reading
Now you knowwwwwwww.
Update: Some of you wanted to link up to this party, and because I aim to please, I have granted your wish. Now, don’t make me look like a fool. Link up your tl;dr. If we likey, I will make it a monthly deal. Just link up below and link back here so we can catch up with the lot of you. Feel free to use the tl;dr graphic above. End the guilt associated with #feedbankruptcy!