Up at 3am with Sambone the Hambone because he craves some midnight oil in his cereal just like his mama. And, I know you’re all, “I’m going to read blogs while the game is on and just watch the commercials.” But then the commercials come on, and you’re like, “Wait, I have children and these commercials are all naked,” so you just keep reading blogs.
I’m right. I’m right, right?
So, at 5am (yes, we had our cereal and browsed FB for pictures of Dada, and we’re still awake), I tapped out a little tl;dr just for you. You specifically.
Go team! Be aggressive! And don’t forget to link up your tl;dr below-oh oh oh.
- 37.5 weeks today. Nutso Dunzo.
- The kids got the plague so we sat in the house this month. Not that I wouldn’t have anyway at this point, amiright?
- Sam got himself a big-guy bed, so we are just basking in the aftermath of that.
- I taught you how to take a pregnant selfie, gave you some ideas for Friday abstinence, shared my favorite essential oil tricks and makeup tips, helped you beat the winter blues, recommended some Netflix documentaries, and got you thinking about Lent. This girl is on fiiiiiire.
- I read five whole books this past month, and I started anudder last night. Hoping to just plow through exactly one million before baby 3 comes crashing in.