I’m sure there have been times in your life when you wished you had more hours in the day. I know I never feel like I can get it all done, let alone find time to do things I enjoy. So, I always make an effort to have time for myself every day so that I am a better mom, wife and human.
This year, we get a rare opportunity: and extra 24 hours! An extra 24 hours to get things done, to have some me-time, to take chances, to relax.
With this extra day today, here is my plan:
1. Because I can’t relax unless I have a clean home, I will finish the laundry and make the bed. That’s it though.
2. I will make something new for dinner: Golden Chicken and Rice
3. I’m going to bake scones…because I’m obsessed with them, and I’ve never made them before
4. I am going to get dressed as usual, but I am also going to put on makeup and do my hair (which I rarely do…)
5. I’m going to start putting all of our cds on our external hard drive because I have been putting this off for “when I have more time.”
In the comment section below, tell me one thing you plan to do with an extra 24 hours!