The other day, Mike was away on business, so Ellen and I watched Water for Elephants and ate yummy things. Here is one thing we chowed on. Well, I did. She had it about eight hours later…Anyway, it’s quick, easy and really tasty. Best of all, it’s just for one, so you don’t have to share!
4 Tbsp. flour
4 Tbsp. granulated sugar
2 Tbsp. cocoa
3 Tbsp. milk
3 Tbsp. vegetable oil
splash of vanilla (1 tsp. or so)
1. Pour dry ingredients in a coffee mug
2. Mix in wet ingredients until smooth (mix well)
3. Optional: If you want (and why wouldn’t you?), throw in some chocolate chips
4. Microwave for approx. 3 minutes
5. Remove carefully (HOT) and pour on the chocolate syrup
Now, I can’t take all of the credit for your new favorite treat. Trust me, I wish I had thought of this. If you need more detail, go to where I found it.
What is your favorite thing to make in the microwave? Tell me in the comment section below. And don’t forget to vote in my new poll ————————————>