Happy New Year! We’re over here like:
Even though we partied like:
Because the holidays be like-be like exhausting, and sitting around the house sounds rill good. So, what did the end of 2014 bring for the Hines brood? tl;dr away!
- I spent Advent journaling with Blessed is She
- My mom, Ellen and I made 144 cookies in one hour at a Pampered Chef workshop
- I stitched MAD amounts of necklaces for Christmas – thank you!!
- Tomorrow, I will be 33 weeks pregnant with this nameless little guy
- My brother flew in from California to celebrate Christmas with us
- I attended (and really enjoyed!) my 10 year class reunion
- We went to the vigil mass to honor the Solemnity of Mary, Mother of God which is today. Holy Day of Obligation – now you knowwwww
And you, dear one. What did December 2014 hold for you? Link up your tl;dr below.