I think February could be summed up by two obvious things: bitter, nasty cold and sweet, mushy Theo. But, I’m going to grace you with some tl;dr anyway. Because it’s the first of the month, and that’s what I do.
- Sam fell in love with Paw Patrol and Ellen with the Reading Rainbow app for the iPad
- Clearly we didn’t do a lot of productive activity
- Theo graced us with his quick and easy delivery on Feb. 18 – Ash Wednesday
- My site got a gorgeous facelift from Lauren
- We learned how to live Lent as a busy mom with a newborn
- We also learned about some great ideas for postpartum moms
- I read a ton of books, but my favorite lately has been the Flavia de Luce series
- Drops of Joy is giving away a beautiful diffuser necklace to one of you! Enter here.
What about you? Link up below, por favor.