Mike is home on vacation this week, so I feel so out of the internet loop. I’m doing things like enjoying my time with him and having fun with the family. It’s unusual. So, tell me what you’ve been up to the past month – in a nutshell. Here’s mine:
- I celebrated 29 years on Dia de los Muertos
- Mike was 27 the day before Thanksgiving
- My anxiety has been hyper-elevated this trimester, and I ask for your prayers in a big way
- I did my first craft show and added a bunch of new designs to the shop
- We did a gender reveal party and found out it’s a boy!
- I’m doing a HUGE handmade giveaway this first week in December. HUGE.