Mike is home on vacation this week, so I feel so out of the internet loop. I’m doing things like enjoying my time with him and having fun with the family. It’s unusual. So, tell me what you’ve been up to the past month – in a nutshell. Here’s mine:
- I celebrated 29 years on Dia de los Muertos
- Mike was 27 the day before Thanksgiving
- My anxiety has been hyper-elevated this trimester, and I ask for your prayers in a big way
- I did my first craft show and added a bunch of new designs to the shop
- We did a gender reveal party and found out it’s a boy!
- I’m doing a HUGE handmade giveaway this first week in December. HUGE.
Loading InLinkz ...
I love this linkup because it always comes at a time where I’m like “NOW WHAT SHOULD I WRITE ABOUT BECAUSE I’M OUT OF GOOD IDEAS.”
boom. Blogging prayers answered!
As a mom of three, I remember well that the last trimester can bring so many emotions! Time with the hubby on vacation can be quite helpful now..got any “honey do’s” ? ;)
Praying for you Jenna! Anxiety can be so hard. Praying Our Lady wrap her in her motherly peace and goodness. Hugs!
Beth Anne says
It’s almost January but finally got my post for this written! YAY! For baby reveals and crafting!