I was going to write this whole What I Did on My Blogging Break post for you, but I thought I would try to salvage the few of y’all who’ve stuck around since my abrupt hiatus. Instead, I will tl;dr it for you even though there was nothing to r so it couldn’t have been tl.
- I’m, like, 16ish weeks pregs with this kid.
- Sam had salmonella poisoning, and I got to chat for a nice many moons with CDC about not eating raw chicken or licking turtles.
- Ellen is potty trained which means she is currently pooping in the corner because that be the curse of speaking it aloud.
- I did NOT end up going to Edel. I stayed true to my blogging break to the extreme.
- I’ve been trying to add a healthy dose of daily prayer to my life to help with my anxiety. Daily Mass a couple times a week is included -with both children- by myself.
- Signed Ellen up for preschool one day a week. We’re doing Catechesis of the Good Shepard. Signed her up WELL past the deadline, so still crossing our fingers we’re in. Pretty sure that is just the kind of mom I am.
- Mike and I blew through Entourage which we loved. I did like the finale, but I thought it was a bit rushed.
- We finished the backyard, ate s’mores, went to parades, finger painted, lazed around, and played.
- I learned that my stress level is in direct correlation with the amount of time I spend online.
- I also learned that I compare myself to others online WAY more than I ever thought I did.
- But, I’m back. Slow ride. Take it easy.
Just like always, link ’em up. Don’t leave me in the dark. Either link up a tl;dr or a post of yours that I should have read this summer.