Disclosure: I have received free Netflix streaming and a streaming device as part of my membership on the Netflix Stream Team. All opinions expressed within this post are my own.
I get it. The kids are napping and you want to watch Lorelai and Rory allude to pop culture gems on Netflix while you binge eat puppy chow. Like I said, I get it.
But you’re also like, “Meh. Maybe I should work out while the kids are quiet.”
My friends, what if you could do BOTH (both both both echo echo echo)?!? Minus the puppy chow because…compromises.
While the Gilmore girls may look down upon your choice to sweat, I’m here to cheer you on! Give it a try! And, uh, let me know how it goes. I’ll be over here with the puppy chow.
The Gilmore Girls Netflix Workout
- Run in place for the opening credits
- 20 lunges in episodes where Rory dates Dean, 24 for Jess and 28 for Logan
- 50 crunches when an event is happening in Stars Hallow
- Pop Culture Reference: drink water
- 10 pushups when anyone references coffee
- Wall sit for as long as you can whenever Paris is sarcastic
- 3 burpees when Emily talks about the DNR
- 10 squats when Rory reads a book
- 15 jumping jacks when you hear the “la la la” music
- Plank for as long as you can when either Girlmore girl goes to Luke’s
fine print: Always talk to your doc before beginning an exercise routine. Stop if you feel funny. Not if you look funny. Everyone looks funny while they workout. I mean light headed or something like that. Then you can stop. Oh, also, drink water.
I had so much fun thinking of common GG plot pieces. What other ones can you think of? Also, in the combox, are you Team Dean, Team Jess or Team Logan? Team Logan here.