You know that awful moment when you realize you accidentally let your kid sleep until 6:30 and his bedtime is at 7? There’s basically no choice but to declare a family movie night, and let those kids rock the evening out with you.
That may have happened to us the other night.
© Scott Harms / Dollar Photo Club
So, we did the following:
- popped some popcorn and rustled up some dry cereal with M&Ms
- poured chocolate milk
- made a blanket fort
- opened some hard ciders for the grownies
- picked out a movie on Netflix (favorites listed below)
Photo Evidence (or it didn’t happen):
Our Favorite Family Movie Night Picks on Netflix
- James and the Giant Peach
- Pee Wee’s Big Adventure
- Curious George: A Very Monkey Christmas
- Stuart Little (not on stream)
- Puffin Rock (show)
Family Movie Night Giveaway
Personal Creations generously donated a family movie night popcorn bowl along with a bunch of snacks that I generously did not eat. Enter below to win. U.S. only.