I’m going to try something new this month:
This post includes the original tl;dr post complete with the cliff notes version of what happened in my life and on this blog during the past month. BUT WAIT. THERE’S MORE! By reading now, you will also get the added bonus of blog post ideas for the upcoming month – absolutely free!
So, the gist is…
- link up your tl;dr below
- feel free to link up any post you’ve written using my prompt ideas – or just a post of yours you think I should have read…be shameless.
- comment on or share the post linked up before you – we all need some love
- Theo turned one month old
- My site got a face lift – click over to see it if you’re reading this mobile
- Theo was Baptized at the church Mike and I were married in
- I added some new designs to the shop
- I attended an embroidery exhibition
- I was honored to have a three-page feature in Hoop-la Magazine
- I tried cross stitching for the first time
- Mike finished our basement with my dad – before and afters coming
prompts for April
- Write a fake post for April Fools’ Day…like this one – I didn’t have the energy to fool you this year, so lay your best on me.
- Interview members of your family during your Easter celebration. What are their favorite memories of family gatherings?
- Put together a guide for locals: what are the “must see” outdoor spots in your town?
- Go to the library and pick out your five favorite children’s books. Write a review and link it up!
- Do a Chopped challenge in your own kitchen. Blog about the results.