I’m a planner-aheader. So, not only do I have a (very loose) editorial calendar for Call Her Happy, I also try to think about when I am going to go on vacay (never) or have a baby (always) and am going to need a stock of posts.
While begging some of you to guest post for me, I gave some ideas for posts I was looking for. I thought I’d share those ideas with you in case you need a bit of a kick in your blog.
Meanwhile I will just sit over here doing newborn stuff. I’m not doing the newborn stuff. The newborn is doing that stuff. I’m supervising.
And, if you need even more ideas, check out My Dirty Little Content Secrets.
- 5 Best Novels About Food
- How to Show Your Kids You Love Them: 10 Simple Acts
- One Pot Recipe For…
- write a short piece of fiction
- VLOG: My Makeup Routine
- Easy Ideas for a Simple Lent
- give a photo tour of your church
- How to (blank) More Quickly
- An Easy Approach to St. Patrick’s Day
- handwrite a post and take pictures of it
- Join my tl;dr linkup
- And don’t forget to link up your #5Faves each week .