The other day I woke up and I was motivated. Don’t get too excited. I decided to make pancakes. This is big for me in the morning.
I have a go-to recipe that my sister-in-law gave me, and I decided to shake things up a bit by turning these pancakes into puffy apple pancake muffins. They were perfect, and now I am here to share the goodness.
© laperla_777 / Dollar Photo Club
1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup milk
1/4 tsp salt
2 medium apples; chopped
12 tsp brown sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 400F
2. Spray muffin tin with cooking spray
3. Toss apples with cinnamon so they are lightly coated
4. Divide apples evenly in muffin tin
5. Add 1 tsp of brown sugar to each muffin well
6. In a medium bowl, beat eggs and mix in flour, milk and salt. Do not over beat.
7. Divide batter evenly over apples
8. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown
Serve with maple syrup, butter or powdered/cinnamon sugar. Mmmhmm.