Netflix provided me with a streaming device and free watching privileges, but opinions are all mine.
I’ve mentioned you can preorder my journal now, but someone should get the memo to these fine folks. Here are my five favorite TV characters who should be given a complimentary copy of 30 Days to Calm. Who would you add to the list?
1. Buster Funke from Arrested Development: Honestly, I think any of these characters could use the journal. But Buster? Buster would be my number one…or Tobias…
2. Chris Traeger from Parks and Rec: The tips in this journal might *literally* be life-changing for Chris. And we all know he is about self-improvement.
3. Zoey Hart from Hart of Dixie: Maybe Zoey could use 30 Days to Calm; maybe not, but I’m pretty sure she could hand this out to a handful of people in Bluebell.
4. Jacqueline Voorhes from Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt: I didn’t add this tip to the journal, but I love Kimmy’s advice to her: jump up and down and chant, “I’m not really here! I’m not really here!” Maybe I add that to the revised version.
5. Arnold Perlstein from the Magic Schoolbus: This kid’s teacher clearly has him all sorts of upset. Arnold can take his 30 Days to Calm anxiety toolbox with him on all of those field trips. Problem solved.
All of these shows can be streamed on Netflix right this very minute. Is instant gratification an anxiety related problem? If so, I don’t want to be cured.
Link up your #5Faves below!