I know. Hallie did 5 Favorites yesterday, but I’m doing mine today. Are we over it?
Since we are staying with my rentals until we can move into our house, I’ve had a lot of time to myself – for better or worse. One of the betters is that I have been experimenting with all kinds of beauty, good smelling, girl stuff that I don’t normally have time to use when it’s just me and the gal.
Here are my 5 faves (some that I may have talked about once before, but only because I really do lurve ’em):
1. Dr. Teal’s Lavender Epsom Salt: Hallie mentioned this a few weeks ago, and I promptly went out and bought it. It smells so good I want to live in it.
2. Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balm: I don’t have time for lipstick because lipstick requires accuracy. Lip balm can be applied with one hand while someone else hands you a booger.
3. Sally Hansen’s Cafe Au Lait Nail Polish: Grace turned me on to this. It’s always on my fingers.
4. Suave Dy Shampoo: I know I’ve told you about this before, but if I don’t have time for lipstick, do you really think I have time to wash my hair? It’s worth mentioning twice.
5. Tarte Natural Cheek Stain: This might be a tad pricey, but I love how it goes on, how it looks (dewy), and how it smells. Triple threat.
And, while we are on the subject of pretties, take a look at this video. Ever thought about getting bangs, but you weren’t sure how you would look? Watch how to create bangs without cutting. I love me some less commitment.
Now that you’ve watched, want to win $100? Check here for deets:
Prizes & Promotions page on Blogher.com:
*Yes, I was paid to show you this video. But, I assure you: I cannot live without the above listed products. I cannot.